Carnival Arts, Dance and Percussion
If your school or community group would like to experience a taste of something new whilst learning new skills in art and dance, we can tailor a package to your needs.
- Brazilian dance: this can be run as an after-school club, as part of the PE curriculum or a one-off session to complement a project. Suggested time: 1 hour (minimum). Fee: £45.
- Brazilian dance with costume- and mask-making. Suggested time: 3 hours per dance and making session. Fee: £100.
- Carnival art: the making of masks, costumes and instruments. Suggested time: 1.5 hours (minimum) for after-school club or embedded in a school project or curriculum. Fee: £60 per session.
- Brazil day or carnival day: enjoy the music and dance of carnival – a day’s experience in the dance and art of carnival. Fee: £200.
- Artist-in-residence: a week’s experience of carnival. This package can offer something for everyone: carnival dance, costumes, banners, instruments, masks, lanterns, stories and film! Fee for 1 week’s residency: £600.
Percussion workshops in tandem with the dance or just percussion with one of Sol Samba’s talented drum teachers. We provide the instruments and can provide tailor-made sessions to suit your needs. Percussion prices are the same rate as dance.
Get in touch
For more information about dance call Sarah on 07854 669 717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For percussion call Rob on 07583 111 042 or email email@example.com.